Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.0 Build 152 [c]
Sound Forge Audio Studio software is everything you need to edit and master professional-quality audio on your home computer. Record live instruments and vocals, edit and restore audio, apply studio-quality effects, and convert files with lightning speed. You can even create your own karaoke tracks with the Vocal Eraser tool. Best of all, Sound Forge Audio Studio software is easy to use. With a few basic commands such as cut, copy, and paste, you can produce high-fidelity audio on your PC.
Capture & Record - Import music from your own CDs and MP3s, record live performances, capture audio from vinyl, cassettes, and more. Just plug in your microphone, instrument, or playback device and let Sound Forge Audio Studio software do the rest.
Edit & Mix - Experience pro-level control over audio editing and effects processing. Mix audio tracks, apply effects, restore damaged recordings, remove vocals, and synchronize audio with video.
Save & Share - Sound Forge Audio Studio software has powerful encoding tools so you can save audio and video in popular formats including MP3, WAV, WMV, and QuickTime®. Multiple export options make it easy to burn your own CDs, export audio to your MP3 player, or upload songs to the web.
What's new in version 10.0
* Enhanced Vinyl Recording and Restoration Tool.
* Resonant Filter plug-in.
* Metadata windows.
* Enhanced window layout management — save, recall, and share custom window layouts.
* Floating window docks.
* Tabbed browsing for maximized data windows.
* Custom selection grid lines.
* Time Display Window.
* 32-bit (IEEE float), 192 kHz .wav support.
* AAC reading and rendering. If you want to create audio files for Apple iPod®, choose Fraunhofer AAC from the Save as type drop-down list in the Save As dialog.
* FLAC reading and rendering.
* Added support for Contour Design ShuttlePRO and ShuttleXpress multimedia controllers.
Size: 139 MB
june 2010 08
keygen accompanied with program
== EnJoY ==