- Chaser © Jowood -
- Date : June 23, 2003 Protection : SecuRom + SVKP -
- Size : 2 CDs Game Type : FPS -
- Requirements : P3 1ghz, 128 MB video, 1 GB ram, 1.35GB hdd space
Mars, 2044. The UN establishes MARSCORP (Martian Security and
Economics Committee) under the leadership of Samuel Longwood. In the
years that follow, the UN gradually loses control of MARSCORP, mainly
due to the non-transparent licence policy of its director. Longwood
uses his autonomous status to create vassal relations between the
corporations and MARSCORP. The unshakable power position of MARSCORP
is supported by the companies and thus they acquire additional rights
and licenses. Longwood and his consortium become extremely wealthy
from this arrangement. However, dissenting voices in MARSCORP begin
to challenge Samuel Longwood's authoritarian policy. They demand his
dismissal as director and a complete redistribution of the mining
But Samuel Longwood keeps an ace up his sleeve for occasions like
Chaser awakens on board the spaceship H.M.S. Majestic. He doesn't
know who he is, what he's doing here, why he is being sought by men
in black uniforms and what they will do to him when they find himù
The player's goal is to find out who Chaser really is and why he is
being hunted. The story leads the player from the H.M.S. Majestic to
Montack City on Earth, then on to Siberia and finally to Mars, where
the trail ends and hopefully the truth can be found.
* Based on Cauldron's cloakNT engine. Boasts state of the art
graphical features and is perfectly suited for rendering large
* Authentic weapons: Nearly all the weapons in the game are modelled
on real-life equivalents. The developers placed a great deal of
emphasis on building detailed replicas.
* Engaging storyline: In the search for his identity, Chaser becomes
involved in a plot full of twists and turns.
* Highly developed A.I.
* Multiplayer support via GameSpy as well as dedicated servers.
* Numerous multiplayer modes including teamplay modes in the style of
Counter-Strike and Team Fortress as well as deathmatch and capture
Unrar, Burn, Install, Install Patch 1.50, Copy the crack from /Crack dir to your
installation directory, Play, Enjoy ;>
The game it won't install on Vista or Windows 7!! (if you find a solution please let me know)
If you can't install the game on XP run the Installation Fix
Usershare -- Fast
== EnJoY ==